IMPORTANT: In an effort to keep our costs down, as of April 15, 2017 we are no longer providing linens in rental units. Linens are available for a rental fee if you do not want to bring them from home. Linen fees vary based on the size of the unit. Please call or ask at the office about linen rental.
NOTICE: Water heaters, air conditioners and refrigerators are checked for proper working condition prior to customer arrival. According to manufacturers instructions, when placing items in refrigerator allow for 24 hours for the temperature to stabilize.
- Should light bulbs or batteries expire, please notify the office, or bring the used item to the office for a no cost replacement.
- Do not allow minors to write graffiti anywhere in or on the rental unit. Removal of graffiti or cleanup of an unnecessary discharge of the fire extinguisher will be charged an hourly labor and handling fee.
- Pots and pans are for stove top use only. DO NOT USE COOKWARE ON CAMPFIRE. Do not allow children to play with dishes, pots and pans, silverware, or utensils outside or in the sand.
- Do not use pots and pans in microwave. Microwave safe containers are provided.
- Do not place hot items directly on tables, counters, or furniture, always use a hot pad.
- Wipe up cooking spills as soon as possible. To clean burnt on food from the stove or pans use a damp paper towel and baking soda. Do not use scouring powders or scrubbing pads that can scratch.
- Review the procedures to open and close sofa before using sofa as a bed.
- PLACE SHEETS ON BEDS BEFORE USE. Mattress pads are already on beds, except sofa beds. When needed, place a waterproof sheet on beds before use.
- Do not hang towels or clothes on shower curtain rod — use towel bars or hooks.